Post Party Update
Thanks to every one who made it, and those who didn’t – you missed out on something really special. Yuki and I will never forget the amazing weekend we had with you all. We got stuck in traffic for a couple of hours on the way back, but it really didnt matter. We were all smiling and laughing the whole way.
If anyone else is thinking of throwing any kind of party, we can’t recommend the following highly enough:
- Margaret’s catering service – fantastic food and amazing service. Without these guys we would have been so out of our depth – we did not worry a jot about the food from the moment they turned up. We found these guys through Book a Cook. We lucked out big time.
- Park Hall – what a venue! We had the run of the place for the weekend, and could treat it like our own home. I bumped into the owner on Sunday afternoon. He had been there the whole time, and hadn’t bothered us (or been bothered by us) once.
- AV2Hire – great PA system, at a nice price, delivered by bicycle.
- Michael, Matt, Toby and anyone else who put together mixes or selected on the spot!
- All our lovely guests. There were no wallflowers – everyone took care of themselves and contributed in their own way to one the best parties I’ve ever been to. I’m proud to know you all!
We will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary this year, and to do so in style are throwing a two-day party with all our friends at a fantastic location.
Evening of Friday 8th October 2010 till afternoon of 10th October 2010.
Park Hall, near Kidderminster – a stately home set in 9 acres, with many activities, and a great salubrious space to just hang out.
£150 per adult (kids are free). Please email us for details on how to settle up. This covers both nights accommodation. The weekend will be fully catered.
The nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport, which can be reached from Europe by a variety of budget airlines. Those coming from further afield may need to fly to London and take the train. Please send us your itinerary so we can help with any transport needs.
The nearest stations are Blakedown (2 miles), Kidderminster (2.5 miles) and Bromsgrove (10 miles).
For those driving put the postcode DY10 3NL into Google Maps, or your satnav to get directions.
Those of you who prefer old fashioned navigation using maps, Park Hall is on the A456 between Blakedown and Kidderminster.
Go on – zoom in!
This page will be kept up to date, and we will also send important updates out by email.